When Ducts aren’t Possible, Go Ductless
East Ohio Furnace Co. offers customers Breeze33 Ductless products, which are a great high-efficiency alternative to traditional central air. Ductless split systems are ideal for heating and cooling hard to condition spaces such as house additions, 4 seasons rooms, master bedrooms, and offices. Ductless split systems can also be used as a whole house solution for homes without proper ductwork.
Getting to Know Your Ductless System
A duct-free system, also known as a “split” air conditioner system, is made up of or includes two units: an indoor unit to deliver conditioned air to the room, and an outdoor unit to remove heat collected from the space. Compact refrigerant lines run between the outdoor and indoor units, eliminating the need for ductwork.
Mitsubishi Electric duct-free systems come in single-zone and multi-zone applications, meaning that they can be used to condition a single room or multiple. Multi-zone applications allow each room or space in your home or office to be conditioned individually without the need or cost of expensive ductwork or unsightly window units.
Duct-free systems are not just ideal for older homes that have no ductwork, but also in rooms that just never seem to be the right temperature and are never comfortable. Ductless systems are perfect for:
- Hot & Cold Rooms
- Additions / Renovations
- Offices / Recreational Rooms
- Enclosed Patios
- Homes Without Space for Ductwork
- Larger, Multi-Zone Living Spaces
- Save energy & money with ductless systems that use 25% to 50% less energy to heat and cool your home.
- Year-round comfort from a single heat pump system that provides both air conditioning and heating.
- Easy installation with no costly ductwork, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can not.
- Allergen filtration reduces germs, bacteria and viruses while absorbing odor-causing gases to give you cleaner, healthier air.
- Quietly operates with indoor units operate as low as 19 dB, that’s quieter than a human whisper.
- Ultimate comfort control in the palm of your hand to set cooling or heating mode, temperature and fan speed in each individual room.
- Versatile design options to fit any room, decor or application.